Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hood River "Fruit Loop"

The fruit loop was a pretty fun time! Many of the places had not opened for the season (too early) and we did not find any places with ripe strawberries :-( However, we did buy quite a few jams and jellies and I ate a GIANT hand pie! We also met a few unique animals.

This was the jelly and hand pie place. Mmm...Marionberries...

Mount Hood covered in clouds. Seems to be a recurring theme...
An Alpaca with attitude. I gave him a bottle of hair gel since I have little use for it any more...

Now we're just as cool as Josh and Lisa
My new tractor. Vrroomm!

Today it is raining so we're going to stop at some stores and maybe eat lunch at the brewery.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the fruit loop! Did you find the place with the huckleberry milkshakes?! Glad you guys are having fun :)

Kelsey said...

Yeah! Josh had one and he said it was really good!!